Lawmakers want the Air Force to keep flying the unmanned RQ-4 Global Hawk Block 30 for another three years, despite the service's contention that the manned U-2 is better suited for intelligence gathering.
Frontline PhotosSEE MORE Frontline Photos
From our blogsSEE MORE PT365
- May 10, 2013
After months or years of taking orders from guys with more stripes on their uniforms, how would you like to be your own boss on the civilian side?
Find Great Civilian Jobs
- May 22, 2013
Student veterans applying to use GI Bill benefits would be better served by the Veterans Affairs Department if they were warned of how long it might
- May 23, 2013 - 2:25 PM
You really can do leg exercises without the isolation-style or massive leg press machines found in most gyms. No more leg extension or leg curl
- Should you feel sorry for Bradley Manning? New film thinks so
- Annapolis to host football bowl game this December
- Injured veteran finds outlet at Warrior Games
- Bill proposes opening base gyms to potential recruits
- Know the motorcycle rules DoD-wide and at the base level
- Not so secret: Guard medic's band is gaining ground
- Better running with Pauline Nordin
- At the Movies: All sparkle, no soul in 'Great Gatsby'