In John Paul Jones' letters, a timeless complaint
A suspected U.S. drone strike killed four al-Qaida militants Saturday in a southern Yemeni province once overrun by the group, according to security officials.
The Army is investigating the death of a 23-year-old paratrooper at Fort Bragg.
From our blogsSEE MORE PT365
- Ultra kids: Is distance running safe for your 12-year-old? The medical community is divided
- Flickr find: Flying SEAL candidate
- Video: Episode 3 — Strength training for runners from Pauline Nordin and Fighter Diet
- Military Muscle: Power produce — Bob Thomas’ 5 picks for spring nutrition
- Win a workout in D.C. with Petraeus
- May 10, 2013
After months or years of taking orders from guys with more stripes on their uniforms, how would you like to be your own boss on the civilian side?
Find Great Civilian Jobs
- May 15, 2013
A push to prevent public colleges and universities from charging student veterans out-of-state tuition took a leap forward Tuesday when Senate
- May 17, 2013
Concerned that teenage obesity has dramatically reduced the number of people eligible for military service, Sen. Mark Udall, D-Colo., has introduced
- Know the motorcycle rules DoD-wide and at the base level
- Not so secret: Guard medic's band is gaining ground
- Better running with Pauline Nordin
- At the Movies: All sparkle, no soul in 'Great Gatsby'
- Ultra kids: Is distance running safe for your 12-year-old?
- Best bikes for new riders
- Military Muscle: Power produce
- Hunter tech: Gear and gadgets to help you on the trail