New Balance has unveiled a sneaker prototype that could become standard-issue in boot camp and spell an end to the cash allowances that let recruits buy foreign-made shoes.
- Militia says it 'secured' U.S. compound in Libya
- Air Force Museum restoring Titan rocket
- Iraqi forces break militant siege of town after U.S. airstrikes
- U.S. trained Alaskans as secret 'stay-behind agents'
- Philippine troops pull 'greatest escape' in Golan
Featured VideoSEE MORE VIDEOS
Browse expanded listings, sell products or services, or promote your business- all within the military community.
SEARCH THOUSANDS OF LISTINGS
From our blogsSEE MORE BLOGS
- Marine Corps Marathon transfer, defer deadline is Aug. 31
- Marine Corps Marathon announces 2014 course, interactive map
- Military Muscle | 6 therapeutic stretches to help you look & perform better
- PT365 Run Plans | Give blisters the rub: 12 anti-chafe products to make your long runs hurt a little less
- Study: Too much salt — and too little — may be bad for you
- Sneak peek: In the studio with Patricia Kime and Military Muscle
- August 30, 2014
Defense officials are launching a pilot program in the fall that will help military spouses put together portfolios of education and work experience
FIND GREAT CIVILIAN JOBS
- August 30, 2014
California lawmakers have approved legislation to offer in-state college tuition for veterans who were stationed in California immediately before
- February 18, 2014
GET REAL TIME PRICING ON VA LOANS
- August 31, 2014
Nearly five years after earning a Bronze Star with 'V' and a Purple Heart for his actions in Afghanistan at the Battle of Kamdesh, former Army Sgt.
- Here are some last-minute Labor Day staycations
- Military ethos vs. Individual honor: The Naval Academy's Heisman conundrum
- Report: 'Enlisted' online revival talks dead
- PT365 Run Plans | 12 anti-chafe products to make your long runs hurt less
- West Point pride: Coach K brings Team USA to alma mater
- Report: Army Olympian cited for hunting deer at car dealership
- PT365: Too much salt — and too little — may be bad for you
- Singing soldier makes semifinals of 'America's Got Talent'