The top Marine general and four of his legal advisers are implicated in a complaint to the Defense Department Inspector General charging they inappropriately inserted themselves into the prosecution of cases stemming from the infamous video showing scout
In John Paul Jones' letters, a timeless complaint
The number of soldiers discharged from the Army for misconduct has risen to its highest rate in recent times, and some are wounded combat troops who have lost their medical care and other veterans benefits because of other-than-honorable discharges, according to an investigation by the Colorado Springs Gazette.
From our blogsSEE MORE PT365
- Ultra kids: Is distance running safe for your 12-year-old? The medical community is divided
- Flickr find: Flying SEAL candidate
- Video: Episode 3 — Strength training for runners from Pauline Nordin and Fighter Diet
- Military Muscle: Power produce — Bob Thomas’ 5 picks for spring nutrition
- Win a workout in D.C. with Petraeus
- May 10, 2013
After months or years of taking orders from guys with more stripes on their uniforms, how would you like to be your own boss on the civilian side?
Find Great Civilian Jobs
- May 15, 2013
A push to prevent public colleges and universities from charging student veterans out-of-state tuition took a leap forward Tuesday when Senate
- May 17, 2013
Concerned that teenage obesity has dramatically reduced the number of people eligible for military service, Sen. Mark Udall, D-Colo., has introduced
- Know the motorcycle rules DoD-wide and at the base level
- Not so secret: Guard medic's band is gaining ground
- Better running with Pauline Nordin
- At the Movies: All sparkle, no soul in 'Great Gatsby'
- Ultra kids: Is distance running safe for your 12-year-old?
- Best bikes for new riders
- Military Muscle: Power produce
- Hunter tech: Gear and gadgets to help you on the trail