Friday, April 12
- Helping veterans meet transition challenges
- Gitmo prison to get new CO
- Source: White House wanted DIA finding on N. Korea nukes kept quiet
- Report: Fired 1-star sent racially offensive emails
- Military child honorees ‘the best our country has to offer'
- Lawmaker: Stop hiding cameras in VA patients’ rooms
- Legislators working to kill missile defense program
- Kerry to North Korea: Don't test missile
- Reduced funds cut festivities for NYC’s Fleet Week
- Guard’s ‘Rainbow Division’ getting new commander
- Pentagon: N. Korea could launch nuclear missile
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Donor gives Purple Heart to 12-year-old stabbing victim
2Texas governor to send 1,000 National Guard troops to border
3Opinion: No need to go back to Iraq — the job may be done for us
4White House to launch new high-tech job training initiative for veterans
5VA nominee: 'Change can be achieved'