Monday, April 29
- Hagel: U.S. assessing reported Syrian chemical use
- Army amputee completes air assault school
- Corps exploring rifle upgrades
- VA withholds executives' bonuses over claims backlog
- 101st Airborne's Lifeliners charged with bringing military gear home
- More Osprey aircraft heading to Okinawa
- Karzai: U.S. gives funds to national security team
- Civilian cargo aircraft crash in Afghanistan kills 7
- Remains of Korean War soldier returning 60 years later
- VA launches new hotline for women veterans
- 1st female Iraq war resister to be court-martialed
- Del. air guardsman discusses PTSD struggles
- Historic soldier sword on display at 19th-century Kansas fort
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Islamic State threat prompts new security warnings across U.S. military
2USFK: Troops cannot pay for the companionship of 'juicy girls'
3Pentagon warns employees about Islamic State threats
4Update: Ex-Warrior Training Center boss wore unearned Ranger, Sapper tabs
5'Suicides are a problem in the Guard'