Tuesday, April 30
- WWII vet receives overdue Distinguished Flying Cross
- Obama hints at potential military action in Syria
- Military court overturns attempted-suicide conviction
- Army major, wife face child abuse charges in N.J.
- Obama: U.S. should close Guantanamo
- Bipartisan bill would require Tricare to cover horse therapy
- Shake up command PT
- Maxwell, Air Force officials say they won't shirk from sex assault concerns
- First lady to businesses: Hire more vets
- 92-year-old WWII vet gets long-overdue medals
- Bombs kill 3 NATO troops, 5 Afghans
- Career-long mental health assessments proposed
- Cruiser Chosin departs Hawaii for western Pacific
- Video: Odierno blows up at a House hearing
- Female soldier pleads guilty to desertion during Iraq war
- Ex-Navy SEAL seeking GOP nomination in U.S. Senate race in Mass.
- Lawmakers seek opening to make changes to UCMJ
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1A gym & a prayer: Marine vet's CrossFit business draws on personal ties
22014 Basic Pay: 20 Years of Service and Below
3'American War Generals' a sobering reflection on U.S. failures in Iraq
4Navy identifies Hornet pilot presumed dead after collision
5Army releases new rules for tattoos and hair