Thursday, May 2
- First female MTI convicted in sex scandal at basic
- Pentagon report: N. Korea moving toward nuke missile
- Hagel: U.S. rethinking possibly arming Syrian rebels
- Steven Spielberg to direct 'American Sniper'
- Army major, wife make bail in N.J. child abuse case
- Complaints spur DoD action on Tricare West
- Navy unveils squadron of manned, unmanned aircraft
- Services prepare for scant recruiting year
- Tricare Help: No paternity test for parents planning to wed
- Consumer Watch: Banks' relocation assistance may help with short sales
- Kevlar for the Mind: Transition to peacetime by developing new skills
- Delays, wait times plague new Tricare contractor
- N. Korea sentences U.S. man in possible bid for talks
- As U.S. drone strikes rise in Yemen, so does anger
- N.D. Guard names 1st woman to state command chief warrant officer
- NASA, Navy sign agreement on carrier landings
- Female MTI pleads guilty in latest Lackland trial
- West Points cadets show off class projects
- Air Force awards training deal for new tanker
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Islamic State threat prompts new security warnings across U.S. military
2USFK: Troops cannot pay for the companionship of 'juicy girls'
3Pentagon warns employees about Islamic State threats
4Update: Ex-Warrior Training Center boss wore unearned Ranger, Sapper tabs
5'Suicides are a problem in the Guard'