Thursday, May 9
- Best for Vets: Franchises 2013
- Best for Vets: Franchises 2013 methodology
- Get foot in the door, then look to move up
- No delay for trial of Fort Hood shooting suspect
- Best bikes for new riders
- Michelle Obama honors military mothers at tea
- N.Y. Rep.: VA says 18 vets positive for hepatitis
- Trial date set for USAF officer accused of groping woman
- Military Muscle: Power produce
- Hunter tech: Gear and gadgets to help you on the trail
- Mission – Family: Reach for help outside the gates, too
- 'Dress for the slide, not for the ride'
- Ask the Lawyer: Awards and medals may help in sentencing
- Kerry hopes Russia won't sell missiles to Syria
- Obama aides meet with lawmakers on military sex assaults
- Former U.S. official describes Libya attack
- General orders extra review of nuke crew failings
- Army major, wife plead not guilty to child abuse
- Civil War vets interred at Arlington columbarium
- Sailor arrested, accused of pimping teen
- VA's new budget missing funds to create burn-pit registry
- Van in fatal crash was transporting veterans
- Afghan president ready to let U.S. have 9 bases
- Lawyer fights for Abu Ghraib detainees
- NORAD observing its 55th anniversary
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Islamic State threat prompts new security warnings across U.S. military
2USFK: Troops cannot pay for the companionship of 'juicy girls'
3Pentagon warns employees about Islamic State threats
4Update: Ex-Warrior Training Center boss wore unearned Ranger, Sapper tabs
5'Suicides are a problem in the Guard'