Friday, May 17
- Hagel orders review of sex-abuse prevention
- Benghazi e-mails show 'no conspiracy,' expert says
- 4 soldiers die in Afghanistan
- Affidavit: Army sex assault manager threatened ex
- Reservist charged with assault on college hoops player
- Pentagon networks to allow official use of iPhones, iPads
- Navy seeks to map the mind
- DoD makes final push for 1 percent raise
- F-35A successfully starts air refueling
- 1 SEAL dead, others injured in training accident
- Iran holds former Marine for almost 2 years
- More bases using solar power
- Bill proposes opening base gyms to potential recruits
- Fallen Marine's posthumous Purple Heart stolen
- Missile defense system tested over Pacific Ocean
- Sgt. gets life without parole in Iraq killings
- Dempsey: DoD may have become 'too forgiving' of sexual assault
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Islamic State threat prompts new security warnings across U.S. military
2USFK: Troops cannot pay for the companionship of 'juicy girls'
3Pentagon warns employees about Islamic State threats
4Update: Ex-Warrior Training Center boss wore unearned Ranger, Sapper tabs
5'Suicides are a problem in the Guard'