Thursday, June 6
- Almost half-million VA loan, grant files mistakenly deleted
- Bergdahl family says they received letter from POW soldier
- Marines, sailor arrested in San Diego sweep
- ALL-CAPS MESSAGES ... no more
- Somali piracy, murder trial gets underway in Va.
- 101st commander: Strong response to sex assault
- Remains of missing soldier being returned to Ala.
- Koreas agree to hold talks on reopening complex
- Leaked order offers insight on secret surveillance powers
- Navy officer competing for position on Redskins
- U.S. collecting huge number of phone records
- Military Muscle: Roped in
- Tricare Help: Coverage tricky for woman pregnant by married retiree
- Mission: Family — Plan a fun summer with help from DoD, communities
- Ask the Lawyer: Should you object to summary court-martial?
- NATO countries to mull options for mutual cyber assistance
- D-Day soldier's bracelet recovered, returned to family
- D-Day anniversary commemorations begin in France
- Putin: Navy in Mediterranean not saber-rattling
- Classmates remember Marine 45 years after his death
- Afghan governor says airstrike kills 3; NATO denies
- Eisenhower Memorial group makes D-Day film on Ike
- Man ordered to repay VA $124,000 in stolen benefits
- Ind. Guard promotes 1st African-American brigadier general
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1'American War Generals' a sobering reflection on U.S. failures in Iraq
22014 Basic Pay: 20 Years of Service and Below
3Navy identifies Hornet pilot presumed dead after collision
4'American War Generals' a sobering reflection on U.S. failures in Iraq
5Delays affect 80 percent of troops' overseas auto shipments