Friday, June 21
- Donley retires; Under Secretary Fanning becomes acting AF secretary
- For re-enactors, Gettysburg is pinnacle of hobby
- CMC sacked for lying to investigators
- Judge denies attorney's motion to question commandant in Taliban urination case
- Report names football players accused in academy assault case
- Guam diver dies during training
- Senator wants top-level review of Tricare West transition
- Former soldier sentenced in South Texas hit plan
- Do's and don'ts: Avoid these job-search pitfalls to stay on track
- Accelerators can jump-start your business
- Marines: Osprey sparks grass fire at N.C. bomb range
- Veterans key to medical marijuana lobby efforts
- Kerry trip starts with tough Syrian, Afghan issues
- Idaho town holds out hope for soldier's return
- Lawmakers want to know more about VA's quick progress on old claims
- Hollings, other WWII vets being honored by France
- Guardsman-turned-police-officer saves lives with military-style tourniquets
- Movie review: Where's 'Z' blood? Who cares?
- Jobs for spouses
- Book review: Learning from dark times
- Missionfamily: Parents should know what the school compact does — and doesn't — do
- Ask the lawyer: How does the military define stalking?
- Bill would help rural veterans access VA services
- Senators to VA: Ramp up outreach on burn pit registry
- July sentencing set in WWII veteran's beating
- U.S. fighter jets in Jordan to provide training
- Report: Snowden charged with espionage for NSA leaks
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Islamic State threat prompts new security warnings across U.S. military
2USFK: Troops cannot pay for the companionship of 'juicy girls'
3Pentagon warns employees about Islamic State threats
4Update: Ex-Warrior Training Center boss wore unearned Ranger, Sapper tabs
5'Suicides are a problem in the Guard'