Monday, June 24
- Navy 4-star to lead STRATCOM
- 8th and I welcomes first female sergeant major
- Shaped by history, Gettysburg celebrates milestone
- Dover mortuary works to redeem itself after 2011 scandal
- Ex-Obama aide: Don't expect N. Korea to disarm
- Report: Friendly fire behind Drum sgt.'s 2011 death
- Series of bomb attacks in Iraq kill at least 42
- Afghan medical evacuation capabilities improving
- Senators: VA's offer to review sexual trauma cases 'insensitive and unhelpful'
- Planners for Coast Guard museum raise $100,000
- Military sharpens new tools for brain injuries
- Syria: Arming rebels is 'dangerous' U.S. decision
- Report: Snowden took job to gather NSA cyber evidence
- U.S.: No word yet from Taliban on peace talks
- Mock Afghan village under construction in S.D.
- Flight to Cuba for which Snowden booked departs
- Expect security clearance delays
- Afghan IEDS: Warfare on the cheap
- Costly repairs to flag, general officer quarters questioned
- By taking in Snowden, Ecuador would defy U.S. again
- Some military homes have risky blind cords
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Islamic State threat prompts new security warnings across U.S. military
2USFK: Troops cannot pay for the companionship of 'juicy girls'
3Online shopping privileges for all vets is likely, official says
4Pentagon warns employees about Islamic State threats
5Staff sgt. reunited with the helmet that saved his life