Wednesday, July 3
- Vast war letter collection shows sacrifice
- Navy boosts Persian Gulf patrol craft force
- Sentence reduced for airman guilty of child sexual assault
- Marines poised for mission in Egypt
- MARPAT shorts from Ralph Lauren?
- Band of Brothers: 3 siblings enter West Point
- Obama treads cautiously on Egypt leader's ouster
- 4-star general takes command of U.S. Army Pacific
- Egypt's military ousts President Morsi, orders new elections
- Movie Review: Hi ho — no!
- U.S. defends force-feeding of Guantanamo prisoners
- Senators aim to enhance voting rights for military
- Lawmaker defends Pinon Canyon amendment
- At least 17 dead in Iraq attacks
- German official: Drop U.S. sites if you fear spying
- Letters from father of U.S. Navy surface in S.C.
- Guardsmen, friend mistakenly given cash at Taco Bell drive-thru
- Veterans of Korea recall their 'Forgotten War'
- Troops, vets can see 'White House Down' for free on July 4
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Survey shows distrust of retirement reform in the ranks
2Will FOX's military comedy 'Enlisted' become casualty of ratings?
3Carson announces traffic stops after soldier snubbed flag salute
4Exclusive: DoD proposes revolutionary changes in retirement benefits
5Scientific panel unable to come up with singular definition for Gulf War illness