Tuesday, July 23
- Navy's top officer talks challenges in 'State of the Navy'
- Military women say sexual assault and harassment remain
- Sculpture at Dover AFB comforts families of war dead
- Vote bars Pentagon from providing enlistment waivers to rapists
- Transgender troops still serve in silence
- After 40 years, return of military draft not in sight
- Court refuses to revive military sex assault suit
- Judge rejects couple's apology letter for defrauding USAF out of millions
- Bill would prevent military pay during pre-trial confinement
- Al-Qaida claims deadly prison raids in Iraq
- Army ID's body found at Aberdeen Proving Ground
- DOD: Drum soldier dies in Germany
- McCain will not block Dempsey nomination
- Despite sequestration damage, solution looks unlikely
- Congress threatens Afghanistan over U.S. exit taxes
- Wright-Patterson AFB debuts 'supercomputer'
- NATO: Bomb kills 3 service members in Afghanistan
- War friend hopes to jar amnesia victim's memory
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Islamic State threat prompts new security warnings across U.S. military
2USFK: Troops cannot pay for the companionship of 'juicy girls'
3Pentagon warns employees about Islamic State threats
4Update: Ex-Warrior Training Center boss wore unearned Ranger, Sapper tabs
5'Suicides are a problem in the Guard'