Wednesday, August 14
- 'Pretty, pretty please'
- Manning takes stand, apologizes for hurting U.S.
- U.S.: Egypt violence 'serious blow' to peace efforts
- New rules make much of Mexico off-limits to Marines
- Some gay troops to get extra 'marriage leave'
- Official: Funding for JLTV testing could dry up next summer
- Pathologist: Fort Hood victims shot numerous times
- Army Corps of Engineers promotes STEM careers
- Senators: Let rural vets use Indian Health Service
- Kevlar for the Mind: MMA, yoga may offer benefits as PTSD treatment
- Tricare Help: How can I prove baby is covered?
- Prosecutors can remain on Bales case
- 50 spouses get financial counselor fellowships
- ROA opens membership to NCOs
- Photo gallery: Pa. Guardsmen return from Kuwait
- Soldier charged with manslaughter after forgetting son in hot car
- After ordering disabled vet to remove dog from boardwalk, N.J. town reverses course
- Egypt police storm 2 pro-Morsi camps in Cairo
- Indian minister confirms deaths as sub explodes in Mumbai
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Air Force to base F-35 squadrons in Utah, Vermont
2Rep. Hunter: U.S. should use tactical nukes on Iran if strikes become necessary
3Widow wages 23-year battle with VA for survivor benefits
4Obama names Christine Fox acting deputy defense secretary
5Air Force to base F-35 squadrons in Utah, Vermont