Wednesday, August 14
- 'Pretty, pretty please'
- Manning takes stand, apologizes for hurting U.S.
- U.S.: Egypt violence 'serious blow' to peace efforts
- New rules make much of Mexico off-limits to Marines
- Some gay troops to get extra 'marriage leave'
- Official: Funding for JLTV testing could dry up next summer
- Pathologist: Fort Hood victims shot numerous times
- Army Corps of Engineers promotes STEM careers
- Senators: Let rural vets use Indian Health Service
- Kevlar for the Mind: MMA, yoga may offer benefits as PTSD treatment
- Tricare Help: How can I prove baby is covered?
- Prosecutors can remain on Bales case
- 50 spouses get financial counselor fellowships
- ROA opens membership to NCOs
- Photo gallery: Pa. Guardsmen return from Kuwait
- Soldier charged with manslaughter after forgetting son in hot car
- After ordering disabled vet to remove dog from boardwalk, N.J. town reverses course
- Egypt police storm 2 pro-Morsi camps in Cairo
- Indian minister confirms deaths as sub explodes in Mumbai
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Troops and vets get star treatment at premiere of 'Fury'
2Spain gives U.S. go-ahead to use bases against Ebola
3Brad Pitt's 'Fury' movie goes for carnage over plot
4Marine under voluntary Ebola quarantine
5U.S. soldiers, tanks train in Eastern Europe to show Russia that NATO will hold the line