Wednesday, August 21
- Nearly half of soldiers say Army isn't committed to them
- Failing the AF tape test will no longer mean automatic failure of PT test
- Photo gallery: Iraq vets brew beer 'with the freedom we fought for'
- Dempsey details reasons U.S. military shouldn't intervene in Syria
- Photo gallery: What it really means to be called 'plankowner'
- Details emerge in Great Barrier Reef bomb drops
- Jury convicts former sailor of attempted espionage
- Bales faces villagers at massacre sentencing
- Wounded staff sgt., soldier wife use in-vitro benefit
- Manning could serve sentence at famous Leavenworth
- Fort Hood trial adjourned until Thursday
- Former sailor pleads guilty in child abuse case
- Syrian opposition claims 'poisonous gas' attack
- Army training grenade sparks Calif. wildfire
- Marine Corps Marathon tweaks course route
- Espionage trial for former sailor wrapping up
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.