Tuesday, September 3
- Texas: Same-sex spouses can't enroll for benefits at state Guard facilities
- Burned in surgery, Army vet fights VA for PTSD pay
- Taliban infiltrate 'America's Army' — and why that's a good thing
- Senate Syria resolution would limit Obama to 90 days
- Officials to lawmakers: We're not asking you to declare war
- Senate Syria resolution could be marked up this week
- Syria update: Where the Navy ships are positioned
- Blackwater defendant seeks ruling on status
- Wave of bombings, attacks in Iraq kill at least 67
- Syria is said to be hiding weapons, moving troops
- Obama seeks support for Syria strike at G-20
- Hagel: Getting mental health help shows 'courage, honor and integrity'
- New push made to list Fort Hood shooting as terrorism
- Sisterhood of singing spouses performs on 'America's Got Talent'
- Our PT365 experts want to answer your questions
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- PT365 Run Plans | Marathon race tips: Run it like a hybrid car from Lt. Col. (Dr.) Mark Cucuzzella
- CrossFit vs. unit PT | Troops will do the training plans in what’s likely the biggest CrossFit study ever
- GearScout | How to gear up for a stage race from a gear pro and 170-mile Grand to Grand finisher