Tuesday, September 10
- Photo gallery: DDG hits ballistic-missile target
- Congressman wants Navy secretary to investigate Marine Corps commandant
- Does Marine Corps video featuring Reagan speech contain partisan message?
- Obama puts Syria strike clock on hold
- Marine Corps concerned about injuries as women join enlisted infantry training
- Lawmakers lambaste 'old boy's network' in email exchange
- Documents: Officials misused U.S. surveillance program
- Obama tells nation he's pursuing diplomacy with Syria
- Securing Syria's arsenal is rife with challenges
- Syrian FM: Syria will sign arms ban, open storage sites
- House panel rolls out short-term 2014 CR
- Top charity award winner helps homeless female vets
- Senior officials warming to Russia's plan for Syria
- Talking diplomacy in Syria, Obama goes to Congress
- Inhofe proposes sequester exemption for DoD as part of Syria measure
- Syria says it accepts Russian chemical arms proposal
- Senators said to be crafting Syria alternative
- France seeks U.N. action on Syria after Russia move
- 2 National Guard members killed in Fla. crash
- U.S. warns of North Korean chemical weapons threat
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Islamic State threat prompts new security warnings across U.S. military
2USFK: Troops cannot pay for the companionship of 'juicy girls'
3Pentagon warns employees about Islamic State threats
4Update: Ex-Warrior Training Center boss wore unearned Ranger, Sapper tabs
5'Suicides are a problem in the Guard'