Friday, September 13
- Military Muscle: Work your glutes for better posture, less down time to injury
- Veterans are particularly suited for jobs in cybersecurity
- Banking on business
- Fallen Air Guardsman remembered for bravery, kindness
- Kerry: Syria peace prospects ride on weapons talks
- Congressman: Defense sequester exemption to be part of debt ceiling debate
- New survey: 3 of 4 post-9/11 vets have PTSD, anxiety
- From troubled teen to 'youth of the year'
- Mob movie with French twist
- Navy spent $71M on submarine Miami repairs
- Destroyer Mahan returns to Va. after potential Syria strike
- DoD starts new effort to get troops, employees thinking healthy
- Informatics: Where health meets I.T.
- Bombing in Sunni mosque in Iraq, attacks kill 33
- U.N.: Report will show chemical weapons use in Syria
- In U.S. arsenal, lessons for Syria chemical weapons
- U.N. official: Iranian exiles' deaths a wake-up call
- Afghan Taliban attack U.S. Consulate, kill 2 Afghans
- Al-Qaida leader calls for attacks inside US
- Rights group: Syrian regime behind mass killings
- Putin hails Syria's action on chemical weapons ban
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Islamic State threat prompts new security warnings across U.S. military
2USFK: Troops cannot pay for the companionship of 'juicy girls'
3Online shopping privileges for all vets is likely, official says
4Pentagon warns employees about Islamic State threats
5Staff sgt. reunited with the helmet that saved his life