Saturday, September 14
- GOP chairman on cutting future troops' benefits: 'I think that is a place we can go'
- U.S.-Russia reach agreement on Syria weapons
- Former Utah guardsman gets 12 years for child porn
- McCain, Graham blast Syrian chemical weapons deal
- 3 Afghans die as car bomber targets NATO troops
- Vets finish Warrior Hike on Appalachian Trail
- Using brawn to raise bucks
- Trial set Monday in Campbell soldier's death
- New nonprofit gives veteran small-business owners a boost
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Texas governor to send 1,000 National Guard troops to border
2Donor gives Purple Heart to 12-year-old stabbing victim
3Opinion: No need to go back to Iraq — the job may be done for us
4White House to launch new high-tech job training initiative for veterans
5VA nominee: 'Change can be achieved'