Thursday, November 7
- Women heading to Navy riverine combat jobs
- Service chiefs: Spending cuts equal troop casualties
- IG: U.S. command did not adequately track award nominations
- Emerging from history: Massacre of 11 black soldiers
- Statue to honor SEAL for Vietnam rescue
- Shinseki: VA turning corner on claims backlog
- Gallery: Feller award gala honors Navy chief, baseball stars
- Military base bombings, attacks in Iraq kill 30
- Panel: Merge DoD, VA care
- Commissaries start to scan IDs
- Pentagon: Reports of sexual assaults up 46 percent
- Senator seeks probe of discharges linked to mental health issues
- U.S. may split command of spy and cyber agencies
- Inspectors verify 22 of Syria's 23 chemical sites
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Islamic State threat prompts new security warnings across U.S. military
2USFK: Troops cannot pay for the companionship of 'juicy girls'
3Pentagon warns employees about Islamic State threats
4Update: Ex-Warrior Training Center boss wore unearned Ranger, Sapper tabs
5'Suicides are a problem in the Guard'