Friday, November 15
- 'Fat Leonard' fallout: Officers talk growing bribery scandal and 'epic parties'
- IG: U.S. employed insurgent-backing contractors
- Military advocates to commission: Be careful with pay, benefits changes
- Issa, Duckworth bill would restrict definition of 'veteran'
- VA offers dental insurance to vets, some family members
- Pentagon seeking vaccine for bioterror disease threat
- In Philippines, battered town gets busy rebuilding
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Fort Stewart soldier, daughter die after being struck by plane
2Body of young 'stowaway' found in wheel well of C-130 after Africa missions
3Last crew member of Enola Gay dies
4Study: Young military men report more sexual dysfunction than civilians
5Top TA & GI Bill schools: Most popular colleges cater to troops by taking classes to them