Friday, November 15
- 'Fat Leonard' fallout: Officers talk growing bribery scandal and 'epic parties'
- IG: U.S. employed insurgent-backing contractors
- Military advocates to commission: Be careful with pay, benefits changes
- Issa, Duckworth bill would restrict definition of 'veteran'
- VA offers dental insurance to vets, some family members
- Pentagon seeking vaccine for bioterror disease threat
- In Philippines, battered town gets busy rebuilding
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Donor gives Purple Heart to 12-year-old stabbing victim
2Texas governor to send 1,000 National Guard troops to border
3Opinion: No need to go back to Iraq — the job may be done for us
4White House to launch new high-tech job training initiative for veterans
5VA nominee: 'Change can be achieved'