Friday, November 15
- 'Fat Leonard' fallout: Officers talk growing bribery scandal and 'epic parties'
- IG: U.S. employed insurgent-backing contractors
- Military advocates to commission: Be careful with pay, benefits changes
- Issa, Duckworth bill would restrict definition of 'veteran'
- VA offers dental insurance to vets, some family members
- Pentagon seeking vaccine for bioterror disease threat
- In Philippines, battered town gets busy rebuilding
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1NATO to ramp up in response to Russian aggression
2Veterans slam New York Times piece linking vets to hate groups
3Veterans slam New York Times piece linking vets to hate groups
4Afghanistan election results increase chance U.S. will stay
54-star: Armed attackers in Ukraine are Russian troops in disguise