Friday, November 15
- 'Fat Leonard' fallout: Officers talk growing bribery scandal and 'epic parties'
- IG: U.S. employed insurgent-backing contractors
- Military advocates to commission: Be careful with pay, benefits changes
- Issa, Duckworth bill would restrict definition of 'veteran'
- VA offers dental insurance to vets, some family members
- Pentagon seeking vaccine for bioterror disease threat
- In Philippines, battered town gets busy rebuilding
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1U.S. military stops identifying planes involved in Iraq airstrikes
2CENTCOM releases video of U.S. airstrikes near Iraq's Mosul Dam
3DoD releases list of genetic tests covered by Tricare
4Ex-officer says she was discharged for reporting burn-pit danger
5New rules issued for firing VA executives