Wednesday, November 20
- Army to discharge convicted sex offenders
- USAF nuke troubles run deep; key officers 'burned out'
- Navy suspends some drone operations after cruiser hit
- Arlington panel calls for end to memento exception
- Defense bill stalls over Dem, GOP divide
- Congress honors American Indian code talkers
- African envoy: Reports indicate LRA's Kony is ill
- Watchdog: Syrian weapons destruction at sea possible
- Paralyzed Army vet awarded $8.3M in VA hospital lawsuit
- China navy power growing in the Pacific, panel says
- Aircraft carrier Ford gets James River launch
- Iran's leader backs nuke talks, with conditions
- Suicide car bomber kills 10 soldiers in Egypt
- Rubio pushing for diplomacy and foreign aid
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.