Tuesday, December 3
- Vets groups launch in-state tuition map
- Air Force to base F-35 squadrons in Utah, Vermont
- Obama names Christine Fox acting deputy defense secretary
- Master sergeant goes on trial over alleged prostitution ring
- U.S. stops shipping from Afghanistan during protests
- General denies conflict of interest motion in Brezler case
- Survey: Many troops at risk on mortgages, other debt
- Widow wages 23-year battle with VA for survivor benefits
- Dempsey takes to Facebook for 'town hall' meeting
- Edward Heffron, of WWII's 'Band of Brothers,' dies
- In message to China, U.S., Japan push 'rule of law'
- Vet detained in N. Korea oversaw guerrilla group
- NATO seeks clarity on troops in Afghanistan
- Coast Guard searches ice for missing WWII servicemen
- Iran doesn't want Afghanistan to sign U.S. deal
- Commissaries offering $2k scholarships
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Islamic State threat prompts new security warnings across U.S. military
2USFK: Troops cannot pay for the companionship of 'juicy girls'
3Pentagon warns employees about Islamic State threats
4Update: Ex-Warrior Training Center boss wore unearned Ranger, Sapper tabs
5'Suicides are a problem in the Guard'