Tuesday, December 17
- BAH rates up 5 percent in 2014; program changes on horizon
- Have Afghan forces intentionally surrendered turf in Sangin to the Taliban?
- Medical retirees included in COLA reductions
- NATO: Afghanistan helo crash kills 6 U.S. troops
- Navy investigator pleads guilty in bribery case
- 3 former Special Forces soldiers plead guilty in Army fraud case
- Japan's hawks unveil sweeping defense upgrades
- U.S. orders staff out of South Sudan amid unrest
- Afghan security deal to be OK'd 'in timely manner'
- Guantanamo judge ejects defendant at 9/11 hearing
- U.S. boosts support for Philippines security forces
- Senate clears way for final vote on broad budget deal
- Balancing school and deployment
- Schools open campuses in booming markets abroad
- Education briefs
- Fast degrees for troops
- Senate confirms Johnson as new DHS secretary
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Exclusive: DoD proposes revolutionary changes in retirement benefits
2Exclusive: DoD proposes revolutionary changes in retirement benefits
3Exclusive: DoD proposes revolutionary changes in retirement benefits
4DoD: Give reservists immediate retirement pay
5DoD: Give reservists immediate retirement pay