Tuesday, December 17
- BAH rates up 5 percent in 2014; program changes on horizon
- Have Afghan forces intentionally surrendered turf in Sangin to the Taliban?
- Medical retirees included in COLA reductions
- NATO: Afghanistan helo crash kills 6 U.S. troops
- Navy investigator pleads guilty in bribery case
- 3 former Special Forces soldiers plead guilty in Army fraud case
- Japan's hawks unveil sweeping defense upgrades
- U.S. orders staff out of South Sudan amid unrest
- Afghan security deal to be OK'd 'in timely manner'
- Guantanamo judge ejects defendant at 9/11 hearing
- U.S. boosts support for Philippines security forces
- Senate clears way for final vote on broad budget deal
- Balancing school and deployment
- Schools open campuses in booming markets abroad
- Education briefs
- Fast degrees for troops
- Senate confirms Johnson as new DHS secretary
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
14-star: Armed attackers in Ukraine are Russian troops in disguise
2Veterans slam New York Times piece linking vets to hate groups
3Veterans slam New York Times piece linking vets to hate groups
4Group calls for DoD to withdraw from Prayer Day event
5XO fired for issues while leading Blue Angels