Sunday, January 19
- Navy, Pentagon battle over LCS future
- When do nuclear missteps put security in jeopardy?
- Jordan ready to host U.S. training of Iraqi soldiers
- Tricare centers closing soon
- Army's GCV program downgraded to study project
- Lawmakers say Obama surveillance idea won't work
- Karzai again demands U.S. airstrikes end in Afghanistan
- Iraq announces offensive against al-Qaida
- Commander tied to scout sniper scandal wins promotion
- Air Force wants to train spec ops in Fla. state forest
- Taliban bombing kills 20 troops in Pakistan
- Japanese mayor opposed to U.S. air base re-elected
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.