Wednesday, January 22
- Judge orders media to turn over interviews in Naval Academy sex assault case
- Religious exemptions for troops easier to request under new rules
- Senate bill would restore COLA reduction for military retirees
- Air Force secretary has 'picked up on morale issues'
- Israel says it foiled al-Qaida plot on U.S. Embassy
- Pentagon contract workers walk off jobs, demanding higher wages
- Congressman supports missile defense system on Guam
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Fort Stewart soldier, daughter die after being struck by plane
2Body of child found in wheel well of C-130 after Africa missions
3Last crew member of Enola Gay dies
4Study: Young military men report more sexual dysfunction than civilians
5Top TA & GI Bill schools: Most popular colleges cater to troops by taking classes to them