Wednesday, January 22
- Judge orders media to turn over interviews in Naval Academy sex assault case
- Religious exemptions for troops easier to request under new rules
- Senate bill would restore COLA reduction for military retirees
- Air Force secretary has 'picked up on morale issues'
- Israel says it foiled al-Qaida plot on U.S. Embassy
- Pentagon contract workers walk off jobs, demanding higher wages
- Congressman supports missile defense system on Guam
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- PT365 Run Plans | Marathon race tips: Run it like a hybrid car from Lt. Col. (Dr.) Mark Cucuzzella
- CrossFit vs. unit PT | Troops will do the training plans in what’s likely the biggest CrossFit study ever
- GearScout | How to gear up for a stage race from a gear pro and 170-mile Grand to Grand finisher