Wednesday, January 22
- Judge orders media to turn over interviews in Naval Academy sex assault case
- Religious exemptions for troops easier to request under new rules
- Senate bill would restore COLA reduction for military retirees
- Air Force secretary has 'picked up on morale issues'
- Israel says it foiled al-Qaida plot on U.S. Embassy
- Pentagon contract workers walk off jobs, demanding higher wages
- Congressman supports missile defense system on Guam
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1'American War Generals' a sobering reflection on U.S. failures in Iraq
22014 Basic Pay: 20 Years of Service and Below
3Navy identifies Hornet pilot presumed dead after collision
4Delays affect 80 percent of troops' overseas auto shipments
5'Truly extraordinary': Medal of Honor awarded to 2 soldiers for actions in Vietnam