Wednesday, January 22
- Judge orders media to turn over interviews in Naval Academy sex assault case
- Religious exemptions for troops easier to request under new rules
- Senate bill would restore COLA reduction for military retirees
- Air Force secretary has 'picked up on morale issues'
- Israel says it foiled al-Qaida plot on U.S. Embassy
- Pentagon contract workers walk off jobs, demanding higher wages
- Congressman supports missile defense system on Guam
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
14-star: Armed attackers in Ukraine are Russian troops in disguise
2Veterans slam New York Times piece linking vets to hate groups
3Group calls for DoD to withdraw from Prayer Day event
4Veterans slam New York Times piece linking vets to hate groups
5Afghanistan election results increase chance U.S. will stay