Wednesday, January 29
- Former commandant: Fall of Fallujah makes U.S., Iraqi policy look 'weak'
- Toxic general hires help to hide career blemishes
- Japan envoy urges calm amid tensions with China
- Hagel plans review of all military medals and awards
- Personnel problems in nuclear corps seen as issue
- Karzai strikes friendlier tone toward U.S.
- U.S. official: North Korea nuclear reactor restarted
- Pentagon will review higher pensions for top officers
- U.S. intel sees uptick in Olympic threat reports
- Wounded vet stars at Obama State of Union address
- North Korea warns of tensions over U.S.-South Korea war games
- No sign of political thaw after State of the Union
- Suicide bomber kills 2 Afghan army soldiers
- EPA, 3 Va. military bases settle tank allegations
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.