Thursday, January 30
- Nearly half of missileers at Malmstrom now tied to cheating investigation
- Afghan hospital lauded by military, lamented by audit
- Poll: Grim assessment of wars in Iraq, Afghanistan
- Panel: Commanders should retain authority in sex assault cases
- Hagel voices frustration with Afghan foot-dragging
- Wounded Ranger humbled by time in Capitol spotlight
- Retired chief cares for South Sudan orphans amid bloodshed
- Veterans group says military suicide rate is 'out of control'
- Navy 3-star nominated to helm NSA/Cyber Command
- 11 dead in Baghdad attacks
- U.S. says Syria must comply with chemical arms deal
- U.S. says Russia may have violated missile treaty
- Afghan official optimistic Karzai will sign U.S. pact
- New system allows troops, vets to report bad schools
- Military Muscle: Strengthen your traps
- Corporate jobs initiative meets 100,000 vet hiring goal
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Islamic State threat prompts new security warnings across U.S. military
2USFK: Troops cannot pay for the companionship of 'juicy girls'
3Pentagon warns employees about Islamic State threats
4Update: Ex-Warrior Training Center boss wore unearned Ranger, Sapper tabs
5'Suicides are a problem in the Guard'