Tuesday, February 4
- Senators blast Army over recruiting fraud scandal
- Sailors suspected in spreading nuke cheating scandal
- Ex-Supercarrier Forrestal headed to the scrapyard
- Meet your military Olympians
- Wide variety of faiths led to new policy to accommodate them
- Medal of Honor Museum seeks $11 million from S.C.
- Real 'Monuments Men' records go on display in D.C.
- U.S. official: 'Number of specific threats' at Sochi
- Appeals court upholds U.S. terrorism convictions
- Former Marine recruiter pleads guilty to killing 2 in Ill.
- Senate vote to come soon on massive veterans' bill
- Obama, Pentagon officials meet to discuss U.S. troops in Afghanistan
- U.S. intel: Sense of destiny drives China aggression
- Internet firms release data on NSA requests
- China's navy holds Indian Ocean drills
- Senators want answers on veterans records breach
- Official: Snowden leaks lead to Pentagon costly change
- Russia: Syria to remove chemical weapons by March
- Pakistan talks with Taliban team delayed
- Bombings in and around Baghdad kill 7 people
- Explosion hits military bus in Yemen; 2 killed
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Exclusive: DoD proposes revolutionary changes in retirement benefits
2Exclusive: DoD proposes revolutionary changes in retirement benefits
3Exclusive: DoD proposes revolutionary changes in retirement benefits
4Disability pay: simpler, broader, more generous
5DoD: Give reservists immediate retirement pay