Tuesday, February 4
- Senators blast Army over recruiting fraud scandal
- Sailors suspected in spreading nuke cheating scandal
- Ex-Supercarrier Forrestal headed to the scrapyard
- Meet your military Olympians
- Wide variety of faiths led to new policy to accommodate them
- Medal of Honor Museum seeks $11 million from S.C.
- Real 'Monuments Men' records go on display in D.C.
- U.S. official: 'Number of specific threats' at Sochi
- Appeals court upholds U.S. terrorism convictions
- Former Marine recruiter pleads guilty to killing 2 in Ill.
- Senate vote to come soon on massive veterans' bill
- Obama, Pentagon officials meet to discuss U.S. troops in Afghanistan
- U.S. intel: Sense of destiny drives China aggression
- Internet firms release data on NSA requests
- China's navy holds Indian Ocean drills
- Senators want answers on veterans records breach
- Official: Snowden leaks lead to Pentagon costly change
- Russia: Syria to remove chemical weapons by March
- Pakistan talks with Taliban team delayed
- Bombings in and around Baghdad kill 7 people
- Explosion hits military bus in Yemen; 2 killed
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1$16.3B VA reform bill passes Senate 91-3; Obama expected to sign
2Case of missing Marine wife Erin Corwin on cover of People Magazine
3Last crew member of Enola Gay dies
4Fort Stewart soldier, daughter die after being struck by plane
5Body of young 'stowaway' found in wheel well of C-130 after Africa missions