Friday, February 14
- Photo of airman kissing POW-MIA symbol causes uproar
- Pentagon IDs Special Forces soldiers killed in insider attack
- New bill would make it easier to fire senior VA employees
- Military suicides decline, but data are incomplete
- In China, Kerry talks N. Korea, regional tensions
- Army bobsledders clock practice runs — races start Sunday
- Libya ex-army head calls for government disbanding
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Islamic State threat prompts new security warnings across U.S. military
2USFK: Troops cannot pay for the companionship of 'juicy girls'
3Pentagon warns employees about Islamic State threats
4Update: Ex-Warrior Training Center boss wore unearned Ranger, Sapper tabs
5'Suicides are a problem in the Guard'