Friday, February 21
- Sources: Spec ops funding likely to be 'reined in'
- Leadership program opens for new, recent separating troops
- Film forecast for '14
- Moonlighting in the military: 9 ways troops are making extra cash
- Kevlar for the Mind: Parenting style, sex among marriage concerns
- Feb. 28 deadline for family members' scholarship applications
- Consumer Watch: Start saving money, reducing debt during Military Saves Week
- Walter Ehlers, last living Medal of Honor recipient from D-Day, dies
- DoD's lack of Rx management policy is risk to ill troops, report says
- Somerset arrives in Philadelphia for commissioning
- Sen. Blumenthal meeting with VA hospital officials
- Pentagon seeks 'big code' for 'big data'
- Top NATO commander reaches Ukrainian military chief
- Tricare Help: Clearing confusion on policy tweak
- U. of Maine system approves in-state tuition for vets
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Donor gives Purple Heart to 12-year-old stabbing victim
2Texas governor to send 1,000 National Guard troops to border
3Opinion: No need to go back to Iraq — the job may be done for us
4White House to launch new high-tech job training initiative for veterans
5VA nominee: 'Change can be achieved'