Friday, February 21
- Sources: Spec ops funding likely to be 'reined in'
- Leadership program opens for new, recent separating troops
- Film forecast for '14
- Moonlighting in the military: 9 ways troops are making extra cash
- Kevlar for the Mind: Parenting style, sex among marriage concerns
- Feb. 28 deadline for family members' scholarship applications
- Consumer Watch: Start saving money, reducing debt during Military Saves Week
- Walter Ehlers, last living Medal of Honor recipient from D-Day, dies
- DoD's lack of Rx management policy is risk to ill troops, report says
- Somerset arrives in Philadelphia for commissioning
- Sen. Blumenthal meeting with VA hospital officials
- Pentagon seeks 'big code' for 'big data'
- Top NATO commander reaches Ukrainian military chief
- Tricare Help: Clearing confusion on policy tweak
- U. of Maine system approves in-state tuition for vets
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1$16.3B VA reform bill passes Senate 91-3; Obama expected to sign
2Case of missing Marine wife Erin Corwin on cover of People Magazine
3Medal of Honor recipient, POW Sgt. Maj. Jon Robert Cavaiani dies
4U.S. Family Health Plan too costly, watchdog report says
5IG: Services contribute to delays in processing VA claims