Friday, February 21
- Sources: Spec ops funding likely to be 'reined in'
- Leadership program opens for new, recent separating troops
- Film forecast for '14
- Moonlighting in the military: 9 ways troops are making extra cash
- Kevlar for the Mind: Parenting style, sex among marriage concerns
- Feb. 28 deadline for family members' scholarship applications
- Consumer Watch: Start saving money, reducing debt during Military Saves Week
- Walter Ehlers, last living Medal of Honor recipient from D-Day, dies
- DoD's lack of Rx management policy is risk to ill troops, report says
- Somerset arrives in Philadelphia for commissioning
- Sen. Blumenthal meeting with VA hospital officials
- Pentagon seeks 'big code' for 'big data'
- Top NATO commander reaches Ukrainian military chief
- Tricare Help: Clearing confusion on policy tweak
- U. of Maine system approves in-state tuition for vets
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Ex-officer says she was discharged for reporting burn-pit danger
2U.S. military stops identifying planes involved in Iraq airstrikes
3New rules issued for firing VA executives
4U.S. mission in Iraq could expand, Pentagon official says
5Marine paralyzed by sniper's bullet walks with use of exoskeleton