Friday, February 21
- Sources: Spec ops funding likely to be 'reined in'
- Leadership program opens for new, recent separating troops
- Film forecast for '14
- Moonlighting in the military: 9 ways troops are making extra cash
- Kevlar for the Mind: Parenting style, sex among marriage concerns
- Feb. 28 deadline for family members' scholarship applications
- Consumer Watch: Start saving money, reducing debt during Military Saves Week
- Walter Ehlers, last living Medal of Honor recipient from D-Day, dies
- DoD's lack of Rx management policy is risk to ill troops, report says
- Somerset arrives in Philadelphia for commissioning
- Sen. Blumenthal meeting with VA hospital officials
- Pentagon seeks 'big code' for 'big data'
- Top NATO commander reaches Ukrainian military chief
- Tricare Help: Clearing confusion on policy tweak
- U. of Maine system approves in-state tuition for vets
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1A gym & a prayer: Marine vet's CrossFit business draws on personal ties
2Obama will consider ground troops in Iraq on 'case-by-case basis,' Dempsey says
3MARSOC Marine killed in apparent insider attack in Afghanistan
45 things to know about Islamic State's military capabilities
52014 Basic Pay: 20 Years of Service and Below