Thursday, February 27
- Online copycats take advantage of Pfc.'s flag salute outrage
- Senior defense official: 'We don't want to cut.' Blame Congress.
- New Navy ship bears reminders of Sept. 11 crash in Pa.
- Commissaries move to stem 'bulk buying,' coupon abuse
- Senate blocks huge vets benefits bill
- GAO: New health agency staffing in flux, savings unclear
- Russia warship docks in Havana harbor
- Relatives of victims in 2011 Chinook crash seek answers
- Kerry: Russia pledges to respect Ukraine's borders
- Seoul: North Korea fired short-range missiles into sea
- SecDef on Afghanistan: Total troop withdrawal could pose problems
- Pentagon: Syria should hand over chemicals faster
- Key lawmaker: Don't try to hash out pay reform this year
- Hagel urges Russia to act cautiously on Ukraine
- Sen. Warren: Weigh risk of civilian casualties
- Iraq contractor pleads guilty in tax case
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1'American War Generals,' sobering documentary on Iraq, airs tonight
22014 Basic Pay: 20 Years of Service and Below
3'American War Generals,' sobering documentary on Iraq, airs tonight
4Rescuers end ocean search for Navy fighter pilot
5Former Afghanistan commander John Allen to coordinate Iraq, Syria effort