Thursday, February 27
- Online copycats take advantage of Pfc.'s flag salute outrage
- Senior defense official: 'We don't want to cut.' Blame Congress.
- New Navy ship bears reminders of Sept. 11 crash in Pa.
- Commissaries move to stem 'bulk buying,' coupon abuse
- Senate blocks huge vets benefits bill
- GAO: New health agency staffing in flux, savings unclear
- Russia warship docks in Havana harbor
- Relatives of victims in 2011 Chinook crash seek answers
- Kerry: Russia pledges to respect Ukraine's borders
- Seoul: North Korea fired short-range missiles into sea
- SecDef on Afghanistan: Total troop withdrawal could pose problems
- Pentagon: Syria should hand over chemicals faster
- Key lawmaker: Don't try to hash out pay reform this year
- Hagel urges Russia to act cautiously on Ukraine
- Sen. Warren: Weigh risk of civilian casualties
- Iraq contractor pleads guilty in tax case
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Fort Stewart soldier, daughter die after being struck by plane
2Body of young 'stowaway' found in wheel well of C-130 after Africa missions
3Last crew member of Enola Gay dies
4Study: Young military men report more sexual dysfunction than civilians
5Most popular colleges: What to know before you go