Thursday, March 13
- Troop survey shows distrust of retirement reform proposal
- First F-16s arrive in Poland to bolster training mission
- U.S. commander: More focus on Haqqani militants
- Medal of Honor recipient Ola Lee Mize dies at 82
- Air Force nuke crew failings worse than reported
- Navy adjusts effort in search for missing Malaysian airliner
- SOUTHCOM chief: 80 percent of Colombian drugs gets to U.S.
- Panel urges end to U.S. ban on transgender troops
- Confidence, trepidation ahead of Crimea referendum
- Will FOX's military comedy 'Enlisted' become casualty of ratings?
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'military aggression'
- Combat roles for women soldiers at Lewis-McChord
- Worker at Va. military daycare charged with abuse
- CIA-Senate spat raises murky legal, policy issues
- Opinion: Health initiatives can save money, boost readiness
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Gay veterans won't march in Boston parade
- Army reservist due at Hawaii plea hearing
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1U.S. military stops identifying planes involved in Iraq airstrikes
2CENTCOM releases video of U.S. airstrikes near Iraq's Mosul Dam
3DoD releases list of genetic tests covered by Tricare
4Ex-officer says she was discharged for reporting burn-pit danger
5New rules issued for firing VA executives