Thursday, April 17
- 4-star: Armed attackers in Ukraine are Russian troops in disguise
- Group calls for DoD to withdraw from Prayer Day event
- Rapping medic dispenses care with a smile and a rhyme
- Air Force will fill central role as U.S. responds to Russian aggression
- Petty officer charged in 'Fat Leonard' bribery scandal
- Marines pull out of Afghanistan's Nimroz province
- Bonhomme Richard, 31st MEU search for missing ferry passengers
- Deal reached on calming Ukraine tensions — for now
- U.S. sending nonlethal aid to Ukraine military
- Ex-Calif. man convicted of Navy battery swindle
- GI Bill helps military kid choose her college
- First deaths in Ukraine; Putin admits Crimea invaded
- Vets group seeks Medal of Honor for Civil War Col. Robert Gould Shaw
- Kennedy beats Bisping to stay perfect in UFC
- Remington recalls hundreds of thousands of tactical, recreational rifles
- New company to handle shipping private vehicles
- Hibernators, troops at hot bases: Work out smart to avoid 'rhabdo'
- WWI love letters found in southern Indiana attic
- U.S. troops in Afghanistan hosting 'shadow' marathon
- 4th Md. prison training veteran service dogs
- Army couple in documentary told from caregiver's point of view
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Islamic State threat prompts new security warnings across U.S. military
2USFK: Troops cannot pay for the companionship of 'juicy girls'
3Pentagon warns employees about Islamic State threats
4Update: Ex-Warrior Training Center boss wore unearned Ranger, Sapper tabs
5'Suicides are a problem in the Guard'