Thursday, May 1
- Is a warming Arctic a national security threat?
- Kentucky guardsman sues over tattoo rules
- BCT commander at 82nd relieved for 'single incident'
- Airman dies saving his 5-year-old daughter's life
- VA chief places hospital director on leave
- Sexual assault claims jump 50 percent
- Lawsuit claims VA discriminates against sexual assault victims
- Nearly 10,000 personal weapons registered at Fort Hood
- Change of command set for Wright-Patterson AFB
- Retired general: Military should've tried Benghazi rescue
- Judge halts Air Force purchase of Russian engines
- Experiment grows new muscle in men's injured legs
- As U.S. draws down, Afghan opium production thrives
- VA budget bill bans bonuses for senior executives
- WWII fighter ace dies
- Saying thank you to troops, vets
- Commissary case lot sales to resume in August
- Veteran dies after returning from honor flight
- China-Russia to hold East China Sea naval drills
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Troops and vets get star treatment at premiere of 'Fury'
2Spain gives U.S. go-ahead to use bases against Ebola
3Brad Pitt's 'Fury' movie goes for carnage over plot
4Marine under voluntary Ebola quarantine
5U.S. soldiers, tanks train in Eastern Europe to show Russia that NATO will hold the line