Thursday, May 1
- Is a warming Arctic a national security threat?
- Kentucky guardsman sues over tattoo rules
- BCT commander at 82nd relieved for 'single incident'
- Airman dies saving his 5-year-old daughter's life
- VA chief places hospital director on leave
- Sexual assault claims jump 50 percent
- Lawsuit claims VA discriminates against sexual assault victims
- Nearly 10,000 personal weapons registered at Fort Hood
- Change of command set for Wright-Patterson AFB
- Retired general: Military should've tried Benghazi rescue
- Judge halts Air Force purchase of Russian engines
- Experiment grows new muscle in men's injured legs
- As U.S. draws down, Afghan opium production thrives
- VA budget bill bans bonuses for senior executives
- WWII fighter ace dies
- Saying thank you to troops, vets
- Commissary case lot sales to resume in August
- Veteran dies after returning from honor flight
- China-Russia to hold East China Sea naval drills
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.