Monday, May 12
- New leader announced for Military Times' parent company
- DoD reinstates R&R for 9 countries
- Marine chief responds to congressman about whistleblower fallout: 'I do not fear Major Weirick'
- Nearly 30 U.S. personnel assisting Nigerian search
- South Korea says North Korea 'must disappear soon'
- Transgender troops hail Hagel's announcement
- Guardsman wins car, donates it to fellow soldier with leukemia
- Taliban kill 21 at start of Afghan spring fighting
- PT365: What docs are doing to help troops get some shut-eye
- 2012 GAO report showed VA scheduling problems
- Georgia online tuition decreasing for 1st time
- Iraq vet accuses VA of downgrading injuries
- Kremlin seeks talks for Ukraine, not annexation
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- PT365 Run Plans | Marathon race tips: Run it like a hybrid car from Lt. Col. (Dr.) Mark Cucuzzella
- CrossFit vs. unit PT | Troops will do the training plans in what’s likely the biggest CrossFit study ever
- GearScout | How to gear up for a stage race from a gear pro and 170-mile Grand to Grand finisher