Tuesday, May 13
- Arlington marks 150th anniversary of first burial
- Sen. Levin: House panel's A-10 plan not 'legitimate'
- Know your NeRD: What submariners can expect from their new e-readers
- All but 2 complaints dismissed in stolen Tricare data case
- 60,000 troops, vets to receive money in student loan deal
- For now, Justice won't intervene in VA care problems
- Iran leader says won't bow to force in nuke talks
- Obama asked to create commission to investigate VA
- Hagel to speak at Naval Academy graduation
- 14 names added to Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Former Fort Campbell assistant IG pleads guilty to ID theft, bank fraud
- Data lacking on success outcomes for student vets
- Chief warrant officer dies in Afghanistan
- Colleges feel their way with open online courses
- Student veterans group has 1,000 chapters
- Group says Syria used chemical weapons in April
- U.N. debates future ban on killer robots
- Panel prepares to launch pay and benefits survey
- Russia no longer needs to invade Ukraine, analysts say
- Hagel talks to Saudis about Syria, Iran
- Concerns about Texas VA hospital wait times spreads
- North Korea threatens to attack South Korea
- U.S. flying aircraft over Nigeria in hunt for girls
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Islamic State threat prompts new security warnings across U.S. military
2USFK: Troops cannot pay for the companionship of 'juicy girls'
3Pentagon warns employees about Islamic State threats
4Update: Ex-Warrior Training Center boss wore unearned Ranger, Sapper tabs
5'Suicides are a problem in the Guard'