Friday, May 16
- Godzilla, a monster miscue
- Editorial: Army Times says VA's Shinseki must step down
- Jury decided quickly to convict colonel's ex-wife in killings
- Air Force assisting search for missing girls in Nigeria
- VA's top health official resigns amid scandal over delays in vets' care
- Congress grows impatient on inquiry in VA deaths
- VA reviews Wyoming records after nurse suspended
- Tell us: Are you training for your first marathon or half-marathon?
- Hagel: U.S. won't let Iran build nuclear weapon
- China: U.S. must be objective about Asia tensions
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Donor gives Purple Heart to 12-year-old stabbing victim
2Texas governor to send 1,000 National Guard troops to border
3Opinion: No need to go back to Iraq — the job may be done for us
4White House to launch new high-tech job training initiative for veterans
5VA nominee: 'Change can be achieved'