Tuesday, May 20
- Top Navy SEAL's life advice: 'Make your bed'
- World War II aircrew one step closer to Congressional Gold Medal
- Senators develop plan to keep A-10s flying for one year
- Third person pleads guilty in Navy bribery probe
- EUCOM sending flood relief supplies to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 2010 VA memo targeted 'inappropriate' patient scheduling practices
- Pentagon eyeing immigrants who arrived illegally
- China warns U.S. cyber charges could damage ties
- S.C. law criminalizes lying about military service
- Sources: Justice Dept. to reveal drone memo
- United Airlines settles USERRA case for $6M
- U.S.: Thai martial law doesn't trigger sanctions
- White House upset with House defense bill
- DoD: Russian troops not moving from Ukraine border
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Islamic State threat prompts new security warnings across U.S. military
2USFK: Troops cannot pay for the companionship of 'juicy girls'
3Pentagon warns employees about Islamic State threats
4Update: Ex-Warrior Training Center boss wore unearned Ranger, Sapper tabs
5'Suicides are a problem in the Guard'