Sunday, May 25
- Gen. John Kelly's mission to defend Marines: 'I'll never stop'
- Obama signals U.S. to keep limited Afghanistan role
- Vietnam War hero belatedly receives Distinguished Service Cross
- Marine whose leg was blasted drives to victory
- Former U.S. Marine Imprisoned in Iran seeks retrial
- Yemen army says it killed top al-Qaida militant
- Hasbro executive who helped create G.I. Joe dies
- Lawmakers call for tighter grip on VA hospitals
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Calls for brass to resign add to debate over Mideast policy
2Poll: 70% of troops say no more boots on the ground in Iraq
3Meet the Zumwalt: The Navy's stealth destroyer will go to sea next spring
4DoD policy will allow some immigrants in U.S. illegally to serve
5Obama: U.S. underestimated Islamic State