Sunday, May 25
- Gen. John Kelly's mission to defend Marines: 'I'll never stop'
- Obama signals U.S. to keep limited Afghanistan role
- Vietnam War hero belatedly receives Distinguished Service Cross
- Marine whose leg was blasted drives to victory
- Former U.S. Marine Imprisoned in Iran seeks retrial
- Yemen army says it killed top al-Qaida militant
- Hasbro executive who helped create G.I. Joe dies
- Lawmakers call for tighter grip on VA hospitals
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Islamic State threat prompts new security warnings across U.S. military
2USFK: Troops cannot pay for the companionship of 'juicy girls'
3Pentagon warns employees about Islamic State threats
4Update: Ex-Warrior Training Center boss wore unearned Ranger, Sapper tabs
5'Suicides are a problem in the Guard'