Sunday, June 22
- Airmen from U.S., 8 African nations find bonds in classroom — and soccer
- Special Forces conduct naval training as Army emphasizes amphibious mission
- Iraqi militants seize 2 more border crossings
- Iran's top leader opposes U.S. intervention in Iraq
- Obama's test: Try to avoid 'mission creep' in Iraq
- Obama: Threat from Iraq militants could grow
- Troops surround runaway South Korean soldier who killed 5
- VA falls short on female medical issues
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Islamic State threat prompts new security warnings across U.S. military
2USFK: Troops cannot pay for the companionship of 'juicy girls'
3Pentagon warns employees about Islamic State threats
4Update: Ex-Warrior Training Center boss wore unearned Ranger, Sapper tabs
5'Suicides are a problem in the Guard'