Wednesday, June 25
- Bergdahl not interviewed yet by Army investigator
- White House to request $60B for Afghanistan in 2015
- 2-star: Air Force should empower young nuke leaders
- Amos rejects recent critique of amphibious combat vehicle
- Arlington tragedy: Deceased colonel remembered as loving, generous and proud of service
- Marine vet hopeful after no-fly list ruling
- Spying drop-off in Iraq preceded fresh insurgency
- 2 more VA officials resign
- Five questions: Montel Williams talks about supporting vets
- West to Putin: Prove commitment to Ukraine peace
- Kerry issues warning after Syria bombs Iraq
- 22 nations, including first-ever Chinese ships, set to begin RIMPAC
- Iraq: Suicide bomber kills 13 south of Baghdad
- 3 Iranian troops killed in attack near Iraq border
- Quick passage of VA reform bill in doubt
- North Korea calls new U.S. movie an 'act of war'
- Iraqi PM rejects calls to form unity government
- In Iraq, former militia program eyed for new fight
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Islamic State threat prompts new security warnings across U.S. military
2USFK: Troops cannot pay for the companionship of 'juicy girls'
3Pentagon warns employees about Islamic State threats
4Update: Ex-Warrior Training Center boss wore unearned Ranger, Sapper tabs
5'Suicides are a problem in the Guard'