Wednesday, August 13
- Pentagon ceremony recalls Army 2-star killed in Afghanistan
- Report: Bergdahl's platoon mates seek book, movie deal
- Further restrictions lifted for F-35 test fleet
- Air Force Academy coaches asked to help curb assaults
- Vets in workforce ramp up as military gears down
- IG: Former DARPA head promoted own company, violating rules
- U.S. military aircraft operating in northern Iraq
- Vets awaiting primary care at VA can now seek private physician
- Ask the Lawyer: The many nuances of 'aiding and abetting'
- Tricare Help: When over 65 is supplemental coverage needed?
- Mission Family: Spouses helping spouses get ahead
- Bataan Death March survivor dies in Wyoming
- Perry not sure how long Texas Guard troops to deploy along Mexico border
- Iraq PM warns of more turmoil if replaced
- Congress on board with Obama's Iraq plans
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1White House intruder identified as Army veteran
2U.S., Canadian jets intercept 8 Russian aircraft
3A gym & a prayer: Marine vet's CrossFit business draws on personal ties
4Air Combat Command chief reluctantly accepts Global Hawk over U-2
5Abuse scandals prompt Hagel to examine military's links to NFL