Friday, August 15
- TRANSCOM deploys teams to sort out vehicle shipment problems
- Senate to review surplus military gear grants to local police
- Man pleads not guilty to military argument slaying
- Ukraine says it 'destroyed' part of Russian armed convoy
- Seeing Iraq horror, Europe reconsiders reluctance
- Families of embassy staff in Sierra Leone leaving, while Marines remain
- Army gets the most service switchers
- Essay: Censorship, police intimidation at missile defense conference
- Poland puts on biggest military parade in years
- Vietnam struts its military stuff for Dempsey
- NATO: Alliance observed Russian incursion
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Islamic State threat prompts new security warnings across U.S. military
2USFK: Troops cannot pay for the companionship of 'juicy girls'
3Pentagon warns employees about Islamic State threats
4Update: Ex-Warrior Training Center boss wore unearned Ranger, Sapper tabs
5'Suicides are a problem in the Guard'