Have you served in combat? Are you considering a family vacation to Walt Disney World Resort next May?
Westgate Resorts is giving away 1,500 free vacations in Orlando, Florida, to the first eligible members of the military community that book.
Since they started this giveaway eight years ago, Westgate has provided more than 25,000 free nights to eligible military members, veterans, and their families.
This year, it all starts at 9 a.m. EST on Nov. 9.
• Who’s eligible: Military members who have deployed to a combat zone; combat veterans; and Gold Star families and their immediate family members. Verification must be provided. For those currently serving, a military ID card or military dependent ID card is required upon check-in. For veterans and Gold Star Families, a DD-214 or DD-1300 form or additional verification will be required prior to arrival.
• What: A three-day, two-night stay during the weekend of May 10-12, 2019, for up to four guests at the Westgate Town Center Resort & Spa or the Westgate Vacation Villas Resort & Spa. Both are about a mile from the main entrance to Walt Disney World Resort. On May 11, Gary Sinise & The Lt. Dan Band will perform at an outdoor concert.
• How do I sign up? The offer is valid for up to the first 1,500 online bookings starting at 9 a.m. Nov. 9 at www.westgatesalutes.com. Bookings end at 11:59 EST on Nov. 11, or whenever all 1,500 bookings have been claimed. You must complete the online military appreciation form and provide a $100 deposit, which is fully refundable.
• Not included: Travel to and from the resort isn’t included, nor are any other charges and fees incurred before, during and after the stay. For example, meals and gratuities aren’t included.
• What’s it worth? The average retail value of the military giveaway offer is between $358 and $398, depending on the room type.
• More information: https://www.westgateresorts.com/thankyoumilitary/terms-conditions/
* What if I can’t go that weekend? Westgate Resorts is also offering a 25 percent discount for all military and veterans valid for stays by Nov. 14, 2019, at any of its resorts nationwide.