A new discount program announced Thursday by MGM Resorts International makes military members, veterans and their families eligible for room, food and entertainment deals as well as other savings at a variety of MGM properties, including some of the most iconic acts in Las Vegas.
The deals, outlined at the program’s website, include 10 percent discounts on rooms at 17 resorts around the country (including MGM National Harbor outside Washington, D.C.), and a 10 percent discount on certain food and beverage purchases at select restaurants, bars and dining destinations.
A 25 percent spa discount is available at 12 of the resorts. Savings on entertainment and attractions include a variety of Las Vegas offerings:
- Comedian Terry Fator (40 percent off some tickets).
- The Jabbawockeez dance troupe (15 percent off certain seats).
- Cirque du Soleil shows ”Zumanity,“ ”Ka” and ”The Beatles Love“ (up to 35 percent off some tickets).
- The Luxor hotel’s Titanic artifact exhibition (30 percent off tickets).
- After-hours fare (”Fantasy” and ”Thunder from Down Under,” 50 percent off some seats).