1791 Gunleather, innovative manufacturer of premium hand-crafted leather gun holsters and belts, today introduced the next evolution in premium leather holsters. The new “Project Stealth” gun holster series by 1791 Gunleather combines American heavy native steerhide with state-of-the-art flexible carbon fiber for the first-ever holster utilizing a proprietary, patent-pending combination of the two materials. The new line of luxury, wearable personal protection holsters incorporates the same patented, American-made CX6® carbon fiber manufactured by Carbitex, that is used by well-known premium brands in the modern automotive, high-end luggage, and professional athletic apparel markets.
“Project Stealth is like no holster you’ve seen before in terms of it’s contemporary, elegant look and exceptional, high-tech performance,” said 1791 Gunleather CEO Ramiro M. Romani. “The patent-pending Project Stealth series of holsters is where luxury, old-world craftsmanship, and the finest quality materials unite to deliver the most intriguing and fashionable EDC holsters ever seen. This outside-the-waistband series of holsters is not only lightweight and flexible, but extremely durable and aesthetically stunning,” he said. “Project Stealth represents the perfect marriage between classic and tactical, and will undoubtedly lead the way for many more provocative 1791 Gunleather products in the future.”
“By combining premium American, heavy native steerhide with high-tech, flexible CX6 carbon fiber, every day carry just became significantly more comfortable while achieving an unprecedented level of performance,” said Romani. “The Project Stealth series of holsters boast the broken-in feel of leather combined with the strength and durability of flexible carbon fiber. Your sidearm is surrounded by premium leather on the inside, and further protected by durable carbon fiber on the outside,” he said.The 1791 Gunleather passive retention system is perfected by adding flexible carbon fiber to the mix.
“And, while the carbon fiber you’re used to seeing in holsters is lightweight and strong, it’s also very rigid, inflexible, and tends to scuff your firearm. The advantage of using the state-of-the-art CX6 carbon fiber is that its malleable,” Romani said.
CX6 technology harnesses carbon fiber’s trademark strength and lightweight characteristics in an adaptable form, and does not stretch. According to Romani, the holster has been engineered to provide a new level of function for wearers through its enhanced strength, suppleness, and superior firearm retention.
"Project Stealth pancake-style holsters contour to the body in the same fashion as our premium leather holsters, while presenting a reduced carry weight, and enhanced retention for the most discerning folks,” said Romani. “However, where our competition sells standard quality, leather-only holsters in excess of $120, the patent-pending Project Stealth holsters are being introduced at less than $100,” he said.
"Carbon fiber is used in aircraft, automobiles, and even helmets,” said Romani. “And by incorporating the latest generation of carbon fiber innovation into our newest holster designs, we’re offering you an indulgence you won’t find elsewhere. The sophisticated CX6 carbon fiber in our Project Stealth series is incredibly abrasion and UV resitant, its tensile strength is unmatched, and because of reduced weight, our holsters are less bulky, and perform exceptionally well year after year.”
Perhaps the best advantage, stated Romani, “Is that our carbon fiber does not stretch, so responsive unholstering is guaranteed.”
1791 Gunleather Project Stealth Holster Features:
- Engineered for comfort and style with 100 percent American-made materials – premium heavy native steerhide and Carbitex patented CX6 carbon fiber
- Longest-lasting leather holster on the market
- Only flexible carbon fiber and premium steerhide holster available
- Remarkably flexible, molds to body
- Extremely responsive unholstering with NO stretching for a precise, rapid draw time after time
- Noticeably lightweight
- State-of-the-art CX6 flexible carbon fiber delivers added durability, and will not stretch, snag, split, or break
- CX6 carbon fiber delivers best strength and abrasion resistance
- A lighter holster maintains carbon fiber’s lightweight characteristics while reducing overall carry weight
- Bold, luxurious, and elegant
- Offered in several styles including: BH1, BHC, BH2.1, BH2.3, and BH2.4
- Outside-the-waistband, open top, multi-fit belt holster
- Excellent retention for a wide range of firearms
- Lifetime Warranty and 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- Introductory MSRP: $99.99